Please find below links to the main software and platforms that we use for parent communications. If you are having any difficulty finding the information you need please contact reception at email@example.com or 01473 326200.
The School uses an email-based communication system called RHS POST. The system enables us to communicate quickly and efficiently via email and, in emergency, by text message. All messages are stored in an online ‘mailbox’ enabling parents to go back to past messages where necessary. You will receive regular notifications and from these you can follow links, complete reply forms and read attachments.
The School intranet is where you will find house news, blogs, sports reports, photographs, policies, Pupil Handbook, department updates and other useful information.
Our fixtures and results are managed by SOCS which enables you as a parent:
- to access the platform in a mobile friendly view or 'app style';
- view the sports calendar and fixtures;
- find out if a match has been cancelled;
- view match reports;
- view notes from coaches with return times;
- view team sheets;
- add your pupil's teams to favourites;
- subscribe to your pupil's team's live fixture calendar;
- find Sports Department contacts.
We have created a walkthrough video of how to access and make the most of these functions: