The Royal Hospital School has the following full time vacancy required as soon as possible.
We require an ambitious and creative Graphic Designer with experience of digital and print design.
You will would be part of a busy and proactive marketing, admissions and development team but would also work on projects for other departments across the school.
In your role, you will need to be able to manage a number of projects at the same time and plan your own work flow to meet deadlines. You would work closely with the school's reprographics department as well as external print and digital media suppliers.
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the school's creative identity and style guidelines
- Working to briefs, understanding the requirements and solving problems effectively and creatively within these guidelines
- Design of major publications including the annual school magazine, music programme, academic brochures, recruitment adverts and job descriptions and other external facing literature as well as other documents as agreed by the Director of Communications.
- Managing the school's digital photo and film library as well as other content for creative use
- Assisting with school website and other digital platforms where required.
As the Graphic Designer you will have the following skillset:
- A foundation degree, HND or degree in Graphic Design or other visual art subject
- 1-2 years hands on experience
- Experience of working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- A creative mind-set
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent work flow management
Please send a completed application form and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4 July, 12 noon
Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 9 July
The Royal Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share our commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.