PARENT INFORMATION EVENING
Thursday 13 October
Our Parent Information Evening is for parents who are looking for their child to join Year 7 in September 2023. This cheese and wine evening will be an opportunity to meet the Headmaster and key academic staff as well as learn about our scholarships and academic assessments. It is also a good time to meet other parents who are looking to potentially send their children to RHS in Year 7. Please note that this evening is for parents only.
The evening will begin with a number of presentations specifically for Year 7. This will be followed by informal conversations with an opportunity to talk to:
- The Headmaster
- Deputy Head Pastoral regarding day and boarding life
- Assistant Head Co-curricular regarding the activity and co-curricular opportunities for Year 7 pupils
- Director of Learning regarding curriculum and subjects for Year 7
- Admissions department regarding the entrance and assessment process
- Learning Support
- Representatives from the Scholarship fields to talk through assessment process
- Finance department
RHS is a school that believes every young person has the individual potential to achieve the most exceptional things, whatever their path. Royal Hospital School immerses our pupils in an education filled with inspiration to unlock skills and pursue a purposeful life.
If you have any queries about our virtual open days or private visits, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our admissions team email@example.com.
REGISTER BELOW FOR OUR PARENT INFORMATION EVENING ON 13 OCTOBER 2022