POLICIES & SAFEGUARDING
The main aims of these policies are:
- to safeguard and protect pupils at the Royal Hospital School
- to enable the Headmaster to carry out his responsibility to maintain order and good discipline in the School
- to promote good behaviour
- to ensure that, as far as possible, every pupil is able to benefit from and make his/her full contribution to the life of the School, consistent always with the needs of the School community
- to authorise the School Rules and any procedures necessary for implementing them.